- Net weight: 23 gr or ~184 gr (handcrafted)
- Dimensions of a cake : 6 x 2/2.5cm (handcrafted)
- Complementary food for rabbits and guinea pigs.
- Composition: Organic meadow hay, banana, and flowers of your choice from the list above.
- Origin: Creation and manufacture by The Rabbit's Pawty in France (77).
- Packaging: 1 treat per compostable bag + recyclable labels or 8 treats per box * (*Pack 8 flowers): Tissue paper (sheet or shredded, variable color depending on availability from our supplier), box (White or Kraft depending on availability from our supplier ), ribbon (variable color depending on availability from our supplier) and recyclable labels.
"Average" analytical values for 100 g:
- Fat (max) : 0g
of which saturated fatty acids: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
of which sugars: 26 g
- fibers (mins) : 24g
- Protein (max): 9 g
- Ashes (max) : 5%
- Humidity (max) : 10%
Recommended weekly dose*
Discover our products with the company of our adorable 21 cm plush rabbit, which gives you an accurate idea of the size of our packaging of bulk products, accessories and toys. (Similar to a 1.2Kg rabbit)
It is recommended not to distribute more than 5g of treats per kilo of body weight of your animal, and per week.
Of course, any type of candy containing fruit confused.
For example, for a 1kg500 Rabbit, the weekly dose* will be 7.5g of treats.
(*Weekly: per week.)
This indicative dose is based on the recommended daily intake for a healthy rabbit over 6 months old.
We also advise you not to give fruit treats to rabbits under 6 months old.
Clean, fresh water and fresh quality hay should be available to your rabbit at all times. It is important to remember that treats should never be given to a rabbit that is not in good health (always seek the advice of your veterinarian) and that they should never be used to replace a balanced and suitable diet. your pet's nutritional needs.
Treats should be given in moderation and in addition to a basic healthy diet to ensure your pet's health and well-being. Our recommendations never dispense with the advice of your NAC specialist veterinarian.
In addition, it is recommended that you do not leave your pet alone unattended with treats, toys and accessories to avoid any risk of suffocation or accident.
Preservation and Storage
For optimal conservation, we advise you to follow the following instructions:
Store products in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Ideally between 15°C and 18°C.
Avoid exposing them to heat, humidity or extreme temperatures, as this can accelerate the deterioration of product quality and promote the growth of bacteria.
To ensure extended shelf life, we recommend transferring products to a fully airtight container once opened.